So as i've mentioned in my profile, I am making a diet based on healthy food for working out, or just for feeling good about having something healthy in your tummy in the morning, without feeling bad about what you've eaten.
This dish consists out of baked vegetables/fruit/cheese/egg etc.
These are great components in our every day life, they supplement training, and also keep you on a healthy diet of ""Goodfood".
I do love to work with spices, and this dish won't be any different to the other upcoming dishes, and in my opinion, everyone should at least own some of the spices i will recommend in these posts, they are simply amazing.
- Nut flavoured oil, or olive oil 2 (Tablespoon)
- broccoli (4/5 tops)
- Apple (1)
- Mushroom (4)
- Egg (3)
- Avocado ( Half )
- Rye bread (2 pieces)
- Goat cheese ( 2 Thumbs)
- Red pepper (1 Half Thumb)
- Garam masala (1Tablespoon)
- Cardamom (1 Teaspoon)
- Salt (1Teaspoon) (Prefer Himalayan Salt)
- Smoked paprika powder (Half a Teaspoon)
- 1Grab the avocado and use 1 half of the ripe avocado, squash (or use a blender to quickly make a more finer result) and spread it over the Rye bread like butter. (This is a great replacement for butter! if you don't like the taste of butter, like me)
- 2Heat up the pan on high heat.
Add ALL the vegetables and stir.
Add the Garam masala, cardamom and a tiny pinch of salt to the vegetables and stir fry until the broccoli has a vibrant green colour and the apple is becoming darker and a bit mushy.
- 3Add the 3 eggs, just crack them over the vegetables, turn the heat to medium low and stir the eggs with the greens vigorously, then quickly add the goat cheese, let it melt into the eggs by simply stirring it more.
- 4Add the last bit of salt.